Market Solutions Research Center for Social and Economic Issues (MASSEI) is a social enterprise aimed at providing practical, reliable solutions on the basis of market principles, to contribute to the development of a full market economy in Vietnam.
MASSEI is focus on:
- Provide the theoretical basis for the dynamics of the market economy
- Participate in the development of market-friendly economic and social policies
- Propose sustainable solutions based on market principles to community development and public service delivery problems.
- Promote the development of private economic sector, especially small and medium enterprises
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Position: INTERSHIP RESEARCHER
MASSEI’s internship will provide you with the best stepping-stone to your future career. You’ll gain relevant work experience in research-oriented environment. MASSEI’s internships also provide best opportunities for you to develop important relationships with Vietnamese economists who’ll help you make the right career choices.
- Assist senior researchers in implementing research projects such as synthesizing field survey documents, analyzing data, and presenting research results
- Participate in building research proposals and research plans
- Participate in building database system of Center
- Perform other tasks as requested by the team leader
- Working in a professional research environment, with the opportunity to work with top economic experts
- Participate in the Center’s regular training sessions on job-related skills
- Supported to attend scientific conferences at home and abroad
- Supported and trained in writing books, scientific papers, using data analysis and processing tools
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Students in their 3rd or 4th (final year of graduation), willing to work at company headquarters at C3, Lot 8, Dinh Cong, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi.
- GPA (Grade Point Average) is minimum at 7.0 out of 10 or equivalent scales.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Preferred candidates with Economics, Financial, Public Policy, Economic Statistics background.
- Highly interested in doing research and development work
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do Attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume, your detailed academic transcripts and relevant documents to email@example.com
- Application screening and interviews are open all year round.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 024 205 7222